My husband and I love Christmas and decorating for it. We usually put up anywhere from 2-6 full-sized trees and a few miniature trees. I also usually do a 3 ft. tree in my office at work. This year we only had time to get up four trees so I thought I would share. Next year we are going to decorate a small 3 ft. tree with ornaments made from my Christmas paper stacks! I have to put all my stash to use after all!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Audrey – The Sewgood Crafter
I am an association management professional who has always loved fashion, sewing, crafting, writing, cooking, and shopping. I am married to a wonderful man and have a great family foundation. I like to share inspiration with as well as get information from others and hope this site will let me do just that. Happy crafting!
The Cutting Cafe
My YouTube Channel
- Keep Calm and Stay Positive Card – The Cutting Cafe Design Team Project May 22, 2013
- Items for Hubby’s Board of Directors Celebration and Other Projects May 21, 2013
- Latte Cup Shaped Birthday Card – The Cutting Cafe Design Team Project May 14, 2013
- Mother’s Day Cards 2013 May 12, 2013
- Baby Shower Favors – The Cutting Cafe Design Team Project May 8, 2013